1) INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE TSupport is the sole owner of the information collected through the web site/phone/e-mail. We will not sell or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this policy.
a) Personal Information We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you (personal information) or allows us to contact you. In order to use the TSupport Service user must first complete the registration form. During registration user is required to give user contact information (such as First and Last name, E-mail address, Phone Number, Postal address, Personal identifier etc.). TSupport will use your contact details to contact you regarding the product and/or services you have requested. This includes re-registration/renewal notifications, special offers, and surveys on improving our service.
b) Payment Information If user registers to use the Service provided by TSupport, we will collect credit card information, and other payment information necessary to complete a payment from user. TSupport may use a third party to process and verify credit cards for billing purposes. This requires us to share user name, credit card number, expiration date and billing address with the credit card processing company. When processing a payment transaction, TSupport will also obtain information regarding the amount of the payment and other transaction data. We may transfer or disclose this payment information to a third party only to the extent necessary in order to complete the payment processing.
c) Computer System Information i) Subscriber Computer -We may also ask for information related to your computer. This may include: information about the date of purchase of your computer, type of computer, identification number of your computer, make and model of your computer and/or any computer hardware, software or peripherals attached to it, condition of the computer, system and registry data about software installations and hardware configurations, and error tracking files. Generally, this information is required to provide personalized online computer support to you, and to help us update our support tools and enhance our supported products list.
ii) Onlne Access – While requesting support you may request for the problem to be resolved by taking control of your computer. TSupport uses qualified tools which allow user to grant control of user computer to an Expert over the Internet, so that the Expert can diagnose or correct problems. Experts are not allowed to use the Online Access software until and unless they have received adequate training in its use, and user have consented to grant control. In addition, Experts will not use Online Access tools to obtain confidential or sensitive information stored on user computer or network, deliberately destroy information on user computer or network, or cause user to experience system problems.
d) Live Help Session Records TSupport reserves the right to monitor on-line and off-line sessions between user and a Computer Support Representative for quality control of the Service provided to the Customer by Computer Support Representative. In addition, we may record on-line and off-line sessions conducted on the Web site for user reference and to assist in resolution of disputes and/or potential complaints. The session records will also be used to improve the Service, build a support knowledge base, and/or conduct internal market research. Session record data will not be correlated with personally identifiable data about individual customers.
e) Cookies A cookie is a message given to a Web browser by a Web server. The browser stores the message in a text file. The main purpose of cookies is to identify users and possibly prepare customized Web pages for them. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information while on our site and cannot infringe the privacy of our customers.
f) Log Files We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
g) Sharing: We will share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is usually not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person. Surveys & Contests From time-to-time our marketing team requests information from user via surveys or contests send to you via email. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and user therefore has a choice whether or not to disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of the TSupport services.
i) Children”s Online Policy No part of our website is structured to attract anyone under the age of 13. Consistent with the Children”s Online privacy Protection Act, we do not collect or maintain information at our website from or sell products to those we actually know are under the age of 13. Please ask your parent or guardian to assist you in using our services if you are under the age of 13.
2) SECURITY This Web site takes every precaution to protect information of users. When user submits sensitive information via the Web site, user information is protected both on-line and off-line. When our registration form asks User to enter sensitive information (such as credit card number), the information is encrypted and is protected with the best of the encryption software. While on a secure page, such as our registration form, the lock icon on the bottom of Web browsers such as Microsoft® Internet Explorer® becomes locked, as opposed to un-locked, or open, when User is just ”surfing”. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information online, we also do everything in our power to protect user-information off-line. All of our users” information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, our billing clerk or a customer service representative) are granted access to personally identifiable information. Our employees use password-protected screen-savers when they leave their desk. When they return, they must re-enter their password to re-gain access to user information. Furthermore, ALL employees are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy practices. Every quarter, as well as any time new policies are added, our employees are notified and/or reminded about the importance we place on privacy, and what they can do to ensure our customers” information is protected. Finally, the servers that we store personally identifiable information on are kept in a secure environment. In situations that are required by law, we may disclose some information about our users to law-enforcing officers.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. An email or phone request to cancel your account to your account manager is a must and you must receive a confirmation from your account manager on the date of cancellation.
- All of your data stored with us will immediately be archived from active servers and may be stored with us for any future use.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and we will not be charge you again.
- TSupport, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, for reasons such as unauthorized access of our portal, servers and databases, abusive behavior, data theft, improper utilization of our services, using the service for PC other than the one which has been registered for use with TSupport, among other reasons. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your PC Support Service.
- Any use of software which is not legal may result in termination of your services and cancellation of your account by TSupport.
- TSupport reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Advantage of taking services from us:
- All-inclusive Online Software Support at an competitive price.
- First Call Resolution.
- Instantaneous fix/repair for all computer errors.
- Optimizing and tuning up your computer.
- Instant professional and friendly assistance from Certified Computer Support Representatives.